Babel increase three its growth in the last 3 years
Babel’s CEO, Tony Olivo, speak to ComputerWorld Spain about the growth of Babel in recent years, finding out about upcoming inorganic operations and future objectives to how to solve the problem of attracting digital talent.
Read the interview that ComputerWorld conducted on May 30th with Tony Olivo.
- Aurica replaces Ardian as shareholder of the t2ó group
- Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
- Aurica is a partner of Babel not just an investor
- Aurica raises 170 million to invest in medium-sized companies.
- Aurica Capital and Amixa Capital sell STI Norland to Array Technologies for €600 million
No comments to show.