Aurica XXI has acquired 25% of Grupo Garnova dedicated to the management of meat by-products, which operates mainly in Catalonia.
Garnova Group, whose annual turnover exceeds 80 million euros, is responsible for the collection, processing and recovery of meat by-products useful for human consumption.
The entry of Aurica XXI in the shareholding responds to the organic growth plan of the company, which is to invest 250 million euros between 2007 and 2010 through “temporary investments in consolidated companies seeking a purely financial partner” to deal with its increase.
Garnova has four plants in Termens (Lleida), Llerona (Barcelona), Sant Joan Les Fonts and Vall d`en Bas (Girona), a fifth factory is being built in Tortosa (Tarragona).
The group also produces biodiesel through its subsidiary company Stocks del Vallès, located in Montmeló (Barcelona), using recycled frying oils as the main raw material.
April 3rd, 2008
- Aurica replaces Ardian as shareholder of the t2ó group
- Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
- Aurica is a partner of Babel not just an investor
- Aurica raises 170 million to invest in medium-sized companies.
- Aurica Capital and Amixa Capital sell STI Norland to Array Technologies for €600 million