Aurica XXI involved in the acquisition of the french cosmetics company in 2011 and now the company divested by transferring their shares to the laboratory.
Aurica XXI exits from Dermatologiques d’Uriage Laboratoires, a French cosmetics firm which produces dermatological products with thermal water. Aurica XXI controlled since 2011 5% stake in the French company, which in that year was acquired by the Catalan family Puig, owner of the perfumery and fashion group with the same name.
January 20th, 2016
- Search Funds Forum 2023 of the IE Business School
- Aurica debuts its search fund with the acquisition of the stadium security of Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Aurica Capital Joins the shareholding of Alquiler Seguro.
- IV Charity Dinner Livingston Foundation
- Aurica and Alquiler Seguro take part in the Onda Cero programme Más de Uno Especial de San Lucas.