Aurica XXI takes 20% stake in the Intermas Nets Group, specialized in the production of extruded plastic mesh. The transaction was effected through a capital increase. With the addition of Auricar, Intermas Nets is willing to give new impetus to its growth and meet new acquisition of companies.
The Catalan company, which was owned by 3i, turnover 132 million in 2006 and manufactures nets for the packaging industry and the sectors of construction, landscaping and agriculture. The group has factories in Barcelona and France.
June 20th, 2007
- Aurica replaces Ardian as shareholder of the t2ó group
- Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
- Aurica is a partner of Babel not just an investor
- Aurica raises 170 million to invest in medium-sized companies.
- Aurica Capital and Amixa Capital sell STI Norland to Array Technologies for €600 million
No comments to show.