Aurica XXI takes 20% stake in the Intermas Nets Group, specialized in the production of extruded plastic mesh. The transaction was effected through a capital increase. With the addition of Auricar, Intermas Nets is willing to give new impetus to its growth and meet new acquisition of companies.
The Catalan company, which was owned by 3i, turnover 132 million in 2006 and manufactures nets for the packaging industry and the sectors of construction, landscaping and agriculture. The group has factories in Barcelona and France.
June 20th, 2007
- Search Funds Forum 2023 of the IE Business School
- Aurica debuts its search fund with the acquisition of the stadium security of Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Aurica Capital Joins the shareholding of Alquiler Seguro.
- IV Charity Dinner Livingston Foundation
- Aurica and Alquiler Seguro take part in the Onda Cero programme Más de Uno Especial de San Lucas.