In the July edition of El Economista’s Private Capital magazine, Araceli Muñoz points out the presence of Banco Sabadell in the field of alternative investments and highlights the expansion capital segment through its own Private Equity Manager: Aurica Capital.
Regarding our firm, the journalist points out that we invest “by taking minorities in companies in the Spanish middle market, with billings over 30 million and with a gross operating profit (EBITDA) around five million, with the aim of finance growth plans with an international focus”
- Aurica replaces Ardian as shareholder of the t2ó group
- Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
- Aurica is a partner of Babel not just an investor
- Aurica raises 170 million to invest in medium-sized companies.
- Aurica Capital and Amixa Capital sell STI Norland to Array Technologies for €600 million
No comments to show.