Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
Aurica Capital has received the Award for Best Expansión Capital Operation at the 15th Edition of the Private Capital Awards in Spain, organized by SpainCap, Deloitte and IESE Business School. An award that we received for the successful participation in STI Norland, an operation that the awards jury considers a successful due to financial profitability for investors and due to the challenges achieved.
STI Norland was one of eight investments made by Aurica III. It represented the entry into the capital of the Navarran company with a 41.5% stake in 2020. In December 2021, we reached an agreement with, the American company, Array Technologies for the sale of STI Norland for 600 million euros.
These awards confirm the contribution of the Venture Capital & Private Equity sector to the revitalization of Spanish SMEs. Our partner Ferran Conti was in charge of collecting the award on behalf of the entire Aurica Capital team.
- Aurica replaces Ardian as shareholder of the t2ó group
- Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
- Aurica is a partner of Babel not just an investor
- Aurica raises 170 million to invest in medium-sized companies.
- Aurica Capital and Amixa Capital sell STI Norland to Array Technologies for €600 million