Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
Aurica Capital has received the Award for Best Expansión Capital Operation at the 15th Edition of the Private Capital Awards in Spain, organized by SpainCap, Deloitte and IESE Business School. An award that we received for the successful participation in STI Norland, an operation that the awards jury considers a successful due to financial profitability for investors and due to the challenges achieved.
STI Norland was one of eight investments made by Aurica III. It represented the entry into the capital of the Navarran company with a 41.5% stake in 2020. In December 2021, we reached an agreement with, the American company, Array Technologies for the sale of STI Norland for 600 million euros.
These awards confirm the contribution of the Venture Capital & Private Equity sector to the revitalization of Spanish SMEs. Our partner Ferran Conti was in charge of collecting the award on behalf of the entire Aurica Capital team.
- Search Funds Forum 2023 of the IE Business School
- Aurica debuts its search fund with the acquisition of the stadium security of Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Aurica Capital Joins the shareholding of Alquiler Seguro.
- IV Charity Dinner Livingston Foundation
- Aurica and Alquiler Seguro take part in the Onda Cero programme Más de Uno Especial de San Lucas.