Aurica debuts its search fund with the acquisition of the stadium security of Arsenal and Chelsea.
El Economista newspaper reports on the first transaction of our search fund led by @Ricardo Velilla Flores. Aurica Search Funds (ASF) has acquired the British firm CPS, providing traffic management, security, and parking services at emblematic sporting events and venues.
The transaction has been articulated through the search fund Norland Equity Partners Acquisition Limited (NEP), led by Ola Lawal, and Aurica Capital has invested one million pounds and co-invested with some of its reference partners up to 3.8 million pounds.
With this acquisition, ASF is moving forward with its ambitious international growth plan for the coming years.
- Search Funds Forum 2023 of the IE Business School
- Aurica debuts its search fund with the acquisition of the stadium security of Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Aurica Capital Joins the shareholding of Alquiler Seguro.
- IV Charity Dinner Livingston Foundation
- Aurica and Alquiler Seguro take part in the Onda Cero programme Más de Uno Especial de San Lucas.