The company controlled by Sabatés family (75%) and by Aurica XXI (25%) had a turnover increase of 46% in 2010 to 32 million euros. The company sells fragrances and flavors in forty countries around the world and ensures that the main growth comes from the emerging countries, but also grows in Spain. It has subsidiaries in Dubai, Philippines, Turkey and Mexico and plans to settle in China and Brazil this year. Has a staff of 112 workers Ruby (Vallès Occidental), which manufactures 2,000 tons per year of fragrances and flavors, and exports 80%.
- Aurica replaces Ardian as shareholder of the t2ó group
- Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
- Aurica is a partner of Babel not just an investor
- Aurica raises 170 million to invest in medium-sized companies.
- Aurica Capital and Amixa Capital sell STI Norland to Array Technologies for €600 million
No comments to show.