The company controlled by Sabatés family (75%) and by Aurica XXI (25%) had a turnover increase of 46% in 2010 to 32 million euros. The company sells fragrances and flavors in forty countries around the world and ensures that the main growth comes from the emerging countries, but also grows in Spain. It has subsidiaries in Dubai, Philippines, Turkey and Mexico and plans to settle in China and Brazil this year. Has a staff of 112 workers Ruby (Vallès Occidental), which manufactures 2,000 tons per year of fragrances and flavors, and exports 80%.
- Search Funds Forum 2023 of the IE Business School
- Aurica debuts its search fund with the acquisition of the stadium security of Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Aurica Capital Joins the shareholding of Alquiler Seguro.
- IV Charity Dinner Livingston Foundation
- Aurica and Alquiler Seguro take part in the Onda Cero programme Más de Uno Especial de San Lucas.
No comments to show.