Intermas Nets, manufacturer of plastic nets owned 20% by Aurica XXI, has bought the brands and goodwill of Northerners Jardinage France and Northerners Pro.
The business of these two French companies amounts to 17 million euros and are specialized in the manufacture of nets for the sectors of food, DIY and gardening.
Both brands belong to the French group Northerners, listed on Euronext in Paris. This company will now change its name as a result of the sale of the Northerners brand and goodwill. Intermas already operates in France, where it has production facilities in Lille and Ballée, which employs 170 workers. The group has a factory located in Llinars del Vallès (Barcelona).
The company employs 600 workers and had a turnover of 153 million euros. Intermas Nets is in full expansion, since Aurica XXI entered its shareholders. In Spain, it has recently acquired 50% of the landscaping company Seifil Percan, which already controlled half of the capital, owing now 100% of the company. The company also recently opened a subsidiary in Hungary to grow in Eastern Europe.
Intermas forecast is to reach a turnover of 180 million this year. Within its strategic plan, the managers of the company are studying new acquisitions.
June 3rd, 2008
- Aurica replaces Ardian as shareholder of the t2ó group
- Aurica Capital receives the Award for the Best Expansión Capital Operation
- Aurica is a partner of Babel not just an investor
- Aurica raises 170 million to invest in medium-sized companies.
- Aurica Capital and Amixa Capital sell STI Norland to Array Technologies for €600 million